Friday, May 13, 2011

The Weekly Showcase 5/13/11


A day late, and multiple dollars short, it's the Weekly Showcase! To make it up to my three readers for being a day late, I've included other wrasslin' tidbits on top of the featured match. Heck, I'll probably do that each week from now on.

But anyway, today's match is from a 2010 Pro Wrestling NOAH match for the GHC Tag Title Belts. The match features champions Yoshihiro Takayama and Takuma Sano taking on the Kings of Wrestling, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli.

Claudio has become one of my favorite wrestling personalities, and not just because of his wrestling. Here's him reviewing coffee in Japan.


Anyway, to the match! Check out the 20 minute epic below, with some great spots by the KOW, and some actual "sportsmanship" shown by the winners. Good stuff.



Stay tuned for my recap of tonight's SmackDown. Until then... stay sexy wrestling fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment