Friday, June 10, 2011

The Weekly Showcase 6/10/11


I'm going to admit it. I haven't been keeping up with the Rotunda this week. I've watched plenty of wrestling, sure, but for some reason I've been a tad slacking in writing stuff for my little corner of the wrestling universe.

So this week's showcase is gonna be a short one and basically will just be "pimping my shit out" and to point out a pretty awesome match most people didn't see (which is what this thing is for, right?).

Anyway, above is my trailer for WWE '12 combined with Kanye West's "Power". It's kinda an inside joke, but I hope you enjoy anyway...

The other part is pimping out NWA Hollywood's weekly show. Since I live in the area that they broadcast, I got to see this awesomeness last Saturday, but now YOU TOO can see it.

The show this week is overall just okay, but ends with an AMAZING match between the RockNES Monsters (who are awesome) vs. The Cutler Bros. (also awesome) in a two out of three falls match. It's really good stuff with an even more amazing ending.

Anyway, SmackDown's on, so I'll peep you maniacs later...


No comments:

Post a Comment